Jerry brings over 20 years in progressive roles of responsibility in manufacturing from front line Supervision to Plant Management as well as over 20 years of consulting to manufacturing organizations.
- Operations Management
- Enterprise Business Systems
- Lean Project Facilitation, Consulting and Training
- Lean Transformation
- Lean Product Development
- Business process mapping and improvement
- Plant layout and design
- Lean Leadership
- Problem Solving – A3, 8D
- Lean Culture, Change Management
- Lean Kaizen, Rapid Continuous Improvement
- Expertise in all Lean methods
- Plant Manager for a fabrication Job Shop serving large and small OEM’s with double digit yearly growth and ISO and military quality specifications.
- Director of Manufacturing operations for a building systems company, consistently registering/realizing significant growth and success metrics over a thirteen-year period.
- Master Scheduling, Industrial Engineering and shop floor management at a number of manufacturing organizations.
- Consulted, Facilitated and assisted in improvement projects, at hundreds of organizations, in TWI, QRM, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), Plant Layout, Lean Culture, Leader/employee Development and the utilization of Continuous Improvement tools and methodologies as appropriate.
- Facilitated improvement project in non-manufacturing settings in health care and government.
- Trained and developed personnel in Leadership, Lean, TWI and QRM.
- Led the training and understanding of manufacturing management philosophies such as Lean and QRM.
- Facilitated hundreds of Lean training sessions in a mix of public and private settings and venues.
- Trained clients on Lean implementation tools such as VSM, QCO, 5S, TPM, Product Development, etc.
- QRM Certified,
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt,
- LEAN Certification from AME/SME/Shingo Prize,
- NIST Certified Lean Trainer,
- Certified in Production and Inventory Control (CPIM) and Integrated Resource Management (CIRM) from APICS.
- BS—Industrial Management, Northern Illinois University, Dekalb, IL,
Jerry and his wife have 2 sons and 1 grandson. As a couple they enjoy traveling to Vermont and Minnesota to visit each of them. His interests presently involve staying fit, gardening, yard improvement projects and reading.