Consultant – Certification Services
Lindsey brings 10+ years of experience in manufacturing and quality management system implementation.
- ISO 9001:2015
- Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000
- Brand Reputation through Compliance (BRC)
- Food Safety Modernization Act
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- Standard Work/Work Instructions
- HACCP Certification
- SQF Practitioner
- Food Defense Coordinator
- Operating Supervisor for Acidified Foods
- FSSC 22000 Lead Assessor
- Preventive Control Qualified Individual – Human & Animal
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- BRC Lead Assessor, BRCGS
- UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN PLATTEVILLE, Biochemistry and Criminalistics BS
- MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, Food Safety MS
Lindsey’s interests include sustainability allowing her to become the administrator for Cool Choices and member coordinator for WSBC.
Lindsey, her husband, and three children live in the Appleton area. In her free time Lindsey enjoys exploring the outdoors and camping with her family.