Manufacturing Profit Risk Assessment
WMEP’s PRA®-Profit Risk Assessment defines the factors that drive profitability and valuation for your organization. It helps you identify and proactively manage risks relative to your company’s continued profitability and valuation.
- Is your leadership team aware of and focused on what protects and drives value?
- How does your company perform on the factors that drive value?
- What factors pose a risk to the profitability and future value of your business?
Businesses are typically valued with a multiplier of EBITDA. This multiplier is driven by the industries businesses operate in, their current/past levels of profitability, and by how well they manage risks that could affect their future profitability.
Our Business Growth expert will facilitate a discussion with your organization’s leaders that evaluates your company’s performance and risk relative to these factors. These evaluations are validated with your team, and upon completion of the assessment you will receive a 2-page summary report of the session findings complete with follow-up recommendations.
The PRA® PLUS Process
Our strategic partner, Taureau Group, will independently develop an estimate of your firm’s value based upon four methods.
Our Business Growth expert will facilitate a discussion with your leaders that evaluates your company’s performance and risk relative to these factors. These evaluations are validated with your team. At the report-out meeting you will receive a 2-page summary report of the session with recommendations and an estimate of company value.
We are so confident that your organization will find our PRA® PLUS or PRA® processes valuable that we guarantee it. If you don’t believe that participating in our PRA™ PLUS was beneficial to your organization, we will refund the cost of the assessment.
- Focus attention on the factors that drive profitability and value in your organization
- Reach consensus within your leadership team on areas of greatest opportunity/risk
- Identify specific actions you can take to improve your profitability and value
- Receive an objective assessment
- Completing the PRA® PLUS process is quick and easy, low cost and high value