Senior Consultant - Operations Excellence, Certification Services
Andrew has more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing engineering and consulting for the electronics, aerospace, metal foundry, assembly, printing and process industries. Andrew helps manufacturers adopt performance-driven strategies to improve quality and operational excellence.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems
- AS9100 Aerospace Quality Management Systems
- Lean transformation
- Business process mapping and improvement
- Plant Layout Design
- Constraints Management and Capacity Modeling
- Manufacturing simulation modeling and quantitative analysis
- Senior consultant for international supply chain consulting practice.
- Manufacturing Engineer in microelectronics manufacturing.
- Electronics, aerospace, metal foundry, assembly, printing and process industries.
- Projects for IBM Corp., Lockheed-Martin Aeronautics Co., Phillips Consumer Electronic Products North America, Special Metals Nickel Alloy foundry, Raytheon business aircraft, and the U.S. Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
- Guided Lean transformation efforts achieving significant improvement in on-time delivery and production lead time reduction.
- Helped manufacturers adopt performance-driven strategies to improve quality and operational excellence.
- Lead auditor for ISO 9001 and AS9100 management system standards,
- Certified Theory of Constraints “Jonah.”
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison: Master of Science, Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- University Of Wisconsin-Madison: Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering
Andy volunteers for two organizations supporting artists with disabilities and is on the board of an organization which helps elders and adults with disabilities to lead self-directed lives within the community.