Thank you to those who attended this sold out conference!
This premier manufacturing industry conference took place at the Hyatt Regency on Milwaukee April 27th, 2023 with a Celebration of Wisconsin Manufacturing reception the evening prior to the conference.
Challenges facing manufacturers today are numerous and significant.
Fortunately, Wisconsin manufacturers are a resilient group and have successfully overcome a wide array of challenges including tight labor markets, inflation, economic slowdowns, supply chain disruptions, pandemics, and rapidly changing technologies.
With this in mind, “Rising to the Challenge” is the theme of Manufacturing Matters! 2023, our 25th presentation of this premier Wisconsin manufacturing event.
This year’s conference highlights best practices of manufacturers who have risen to the challenge and will also feature expert insights into what organizations can do going forward to overcome ongoing and future challenges.
Sponsorships have sold out.
To be notified when sponsorship opportunities become available for 2024 Manufacturings Matters! email Tammy Schwarzbauer or call 920-915-2582
MANUFACTURING MATTERS! 2023 CONFERENCE SPONSORS
CONFERENCE EVENT SPONSORS
MM23 TRACKS & SESSIONS
Workforce Recruitment & Retention
- Utilize Modern Career Planning to Enhance Your Talent Pipeline
- Develop the Skillset of Your Front-line Leaders for Impact
- Creative Methods for Onboarding, Retention and Performance Management
Achieving Operational Excellence
- Increasing Productivity: Experiences from the Field
- Drive Business Results Through Employee Involvement
- Is Continuous Improvement Important for your Business?
Rethinking Supply Chains
- Supply chains of the future: how to balance competitive priorities of profitability, sustainability, and resilience.
- Supply Chain Engagement and Sustainability
- Supply Chain Agility
- Where to Invest? How Understanding Industry Change Can De-Risk Manufacturing Growth Strategy
- How to Get Your Sales Growing Again and It’s Not What You Think!
- Building a Sales Structure for Superior Results
- Financial Metrics that Matter
- Understanding and Improving Leaders in manufacturing
- Top 7 Tax Strategies for Manufacturers – The Hidden Profit Center
Automation & Technology
- Automation Investment: Streamline Acquisition, Explore Automation-as-a-Service, and Guarantee Equipment Performance
- Leveraging your ERP system to improve business performance
- Tentative: Upskilling Your Workforce to Support Automation