Winning the War for Talent WORKSHOP
Today’s biggest issue for most businesses is attracting and retaining the right talent. See what you need to improve with facilitator Chris Czarnik.
Workshop goals and outcomes:
- Identify the regional issues that create specific talent shortages and what can/cannot be done about them
- Create understanding of employees decision making
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses as an employer and how to “sell” your opportunities
- Understand the basic principles and practices of being an “employer of choice” and creating an HR department full of talent “hunters”
- We will define the reasons organizations are struggling to find and/or keep talent and the differences in thought processes of employees by generation
- Identify why and how HR has to change hiring strategies
- Determine how to create models of future employees and where we can find them
- Create new parameters for developing employee retention programs and practices
Participants will learn:
- Why it seems like everyone is struggling with finding great talent
- How employees and potential employees think, why they think that way and how to work with them
- How to become a “hunter of talent” and “employer of choice”
- Why your ads and hiring practices are not working and how to change them in this new environment
- Where to find great employees and how to keep them once you do
Chris’ presentation was high energy and thought-provoking. He helped us realize that recruiting and retaining talent doesn’t have to be difficult, we just need to apply common sense and known business practices to our recruitment efforts. We’re really looking forward to implementing the ideas and strategies that came out of our two-day workshop!REED GOODING
PRESIDENT, GSM ROOFING
Who should attend
Presidents or CEOs of organizations and their HR Manager or VP should be in attendance as the strategies discussed are innovative and out of the box. This new way of hiring will require open minds and understanding of the goals of the organization and how these strategies will help accomplish them. We have found that organizations that have the support of the highest levels of leadership are the most successful.
AM: Where Are The People?
We will meet with HR staff and managers, gain understanding about the current hiring market in your area and your recruiting efforts and results, identify areas of opportunity, and interview model employees.
PM: Proactive Recruiting
Together we’ll determine why the “right” kind of employees are not applying to or staying at your organization and create action plans for what you can do to make changes that work!
Three or four people designated by the company will attend the all-day workshop. It will require representatives from these areas of the company: HR, Operations, Marketing, and Administration.
Today’s biggest issue for most businesses is attracting and retaining the right talent. Chris takes the effective approach of showing you what you need to improve on to win the talent war, and then teaching you how to sustain these improvements in your organization. Chris is very hands on, high energy, approachable and direct… He is not encumbered by the typical definition of a consultant!THOMAS L. SAELI
CEO, DURO-LAST ROOFING / JRB ENTERPRISES, INC.