Senior Consultant - Operational Excellence, Certification Services, Six Sigma Black Belt
Barry brings over 25 years manufacturing experience working with management driving continual improvement and implementing quality management systems, in machining, foundry, assembly environments.
He has lead new and ongoing cross-functional initiatives related to customer, quality, regulatory, and continuous improvement.
Barry is a long term systems thinker with a proven track record of systems development and sustained improvement on key business issues including customer satisfaction, supplier performance, process performance, delivery, and scrap.
- Lean Transformational Implementation
- Lean Leadership Training
- Lean Manufacturing Implementation
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Root Cause Analysis – Corrective Action
- Operational Process Improvement
- Facilities Layout
- Quality Management Systems Lead – ISO 9001, AS9100, IATF 16949
- Continuous Improvement, Lean Kaizen events
- Workflow Analysis/Standardization
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Bottom Line Return on Investment
- Process Change Management
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- American Society for Quality (ASQ), Certified Manager of Quality and Operational Excellence
- American Society for Quality (ASQ), Certified Quality Auditor
- Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001, AS9100, IATF 16949, ISO 14001
- University of Wisconsin Stevens Point, B.S. Business (Marketing)
- Moraine Park Technical College, Associates Degree – Industrial Engineering,
- Milwaukee School of Engineering (SigMax), 6-Sigma Black Belt (DMAIC & DIDOVM)
- Milwaukee School of Engineering (WCM Associates), Lean Leader
Barry, his wife and three daughters live in the Oshkosh area. In his free time. He enjoys spending time outdoors with his family whether hiking, biking, cross country skiing, or kayaking.