Human Capital Services Leader | Senior Consultant
Carol brings a diverse management background including experience in Operations and Supply Chain Management, Lean Six Sigma, Quality Systems, New Product Development, and Multi-site Project Management in manufacturing and software environments.
Carol has worked for several large companies, including Brady Corp., a subsidiary of Rockwell Automation, 3M, and, prior to her arrival at the WMEP, Microchip Technology. Carol also managed a small touchscreen electronics manufacturer and experienced firsthand some of the unique challenges and opportunities, including championing the sale to a strategic buyer in the semiconductor industry.
- Lean Six Sigma Operations
- Supply Chain and Global Sourcing
- ISO 9000 Quality Management
- Leadership and Workforce Development
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) New Product Development and Commercialization
- Change Management
- Division Director
- General Manager of a small $5M, 15 employee electronics company
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Commercialization Leader
- Supply Chain Manager
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- APICS certified in Production and Inventory Management (C.P.I.M.)
- ISM Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.)
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM)
- Lead QMS Auditor (ISO 9001:2015) with experience implementing and auditing to various integrated management systems
- TSC Trained Service Provider for The Sustainability Consortium (TSC) on TSC tools and methodology to better support consumer goods companies and retailers
- MBA from Marquette University, BBA from UW Madison – Marketing & International Business
Carol and her family live in Fox Point, WI. They enjoy attending the Renaissance Faire together and are active in Boy Scouts.